As the Covid 19 pandemic continues to affect the United States, many physicians including our doctors at HKSC have begun offering telemedicine. It has not only allowed our practice to do our part in flattening the curve, by taking precautions to limit in person visits, but is has also allowed for our team to continue providing excellent patient care in a time of need.
While some patients may be skeptical about virtual visits, it’s a great option that allows you to remain in the comfort of your home while still being able to communicate with your healthcare professional. Here are a few helpful tips on how you can have a successful virtual visit:
- Ensure you are on a stable internet connection
- “Arrive” to our appointment on time
- If you need assistance checking in, please follow this tutorial :
- If you are having audio or visual trouble, feel free to speak up
- Be prepared with any questions you may have